Every organisation we work with, says they were looking for something different and that they found that in us.
What makes us different?
- We aim to save each organisation we work with money and time by making everyone more effective at what they do. We measure our success. Our objective is to ensure the value we bring to your organisation is, by a significant margin, larger than costs associated. For this reason we insist on agreeing at an early stage, the desired results and how to measure them. adaptas™ in association with RPCM (www.consultrpcm.com) will bring experience and strategies to ensure the measurement agreed is appropriate for all.
- Ultimately, we seek to narrow the gap between the training environment and the workplace as much as possible. The focus is ‘doing’ with us, rather than people talking about ‘how it should be done’ and then having to wait until everyone is back in the workplace. All our methods are experiential and inductive. What’s the point in learning something and then not getting to really practice it until you are back in work where there is no room to make mistakes?! With us, people try out everything they are learning about. As one of our clients remarked: “Participants can learn by doing, and see the consequences of their actions- it’s a more dynamic approach than other trainings where they are talked through ‘what they should do’”. Our approaches are as close to real as you can get in a training environment. When you return to work your learning is embedded because you have practiced and trained all the new skills over and over again and for you this means you are more confident and productive.
- We offer both live and online immersive approaches to training and development. We design, develop, and deliver the most effective version of each topic to be covered. Some examples of topics covered include, sales, customer service, client retention, absenteeism, leadership, unconscious bias or whatever areas of development are required within the organisation.
- For long-term projects, we have a triangular relationship in place, where an assigned account manager ensures focus, understanding, measurables, and relationships are all cared for to bring best value to the client.
- A variety of resources and tools that can be brought to bear through the collaboration between adaptas™, RPCM (www.consultrpcm.com) and the ETU Talent Development Platform™. We can cater for all levels of adventurism, budget and needs.
- All proposals and programmes can be adjusted to meet the local audience needs when solutions are delivered Globally or Regionally. This local knowledge and presence allows us to reflect cultural, and on occasions language, requirements whilst still delivering to consistent learning outcomes worldwide.