It is proven that organisations that excel at developing leaders tend to be more productive, competitive and profitable in the long-term.
This Programme is for organisations and individuals who recognise that effective leadership is central to a growing and successful organisation, especially in the current economic climate, where there is more competition in the amount of similar businesses on the market and less liquid cash on the part of consumers. This course is for individuals who want to develop their leadership skills and in doing so, inspire and motivate colleagues to deliver within the business at a higher level.
Leadership can be developed in terms of knowledge, attitudes (values) and skills. This programme will support learning using dynamic, experiential, interactive and unique approaches. The aim of the programme is to provide delegates with the awareness, the thinking and tools that they can apply immediately to begin distinguishing themselves as leaders, rather than managers.
Benefits to participants:
- Empower you to acquire and develop the skills necessary to become an efficient and effective leader within your organization.
- Improve your communication skills
- Understand interpersonal and intrapersonal behaviour in yourself and your colleagues.
- Get clear on your Vision and Goals
- Learn how to identify others’ skills with a view to encouraging and enhancing them to the advantage of the organisation.
- Motivate and lead your team forward
Our Five Day Leadership Development Course can be tailored as an in-house management programme to address specific issues within your organisation. In association with RPCM we also bring you access to a range of scary and exciting situational management performance and under pressure leadership development opportunities, including access to facilities and trainers from the worlds of sports/military etc – unique delivery methods and locations.